Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
100 Great Innovation Ideas
- ISBN-13: 9789814351225
Imprint: MARSHALL CAVENDISH INTNL ASIA
- Author: Wright, Howard
- Price: AUD 24.99
- Stock: 37 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 11/01/2012
- Format: Paperback (200mm X 125mm) 757 pages Weight: 280g
- Categories: Sales & marketing [KJS]
- Companies that fail to innovate will, like prehistoric dinosaurs, eventually disapper from the face of the earth. This book contains 100 great innovation ideas, extracted from the world’s best companies. Ideas provide the fuel for individuals and companies to create value and success. Indeed the power of ideas can even exceed the power of money. One simple idea can be the catalyst to move markets, inspire colleagues and employees, and capture the hearts and imaginations of customers. This book can be that very catalyst. Each innovation idea is succinctly described and is followed by advice on how it can be applied to the reader’s own business situation. A simple but potenitally powerful book for anyone seeking new inspiration and that killer application.
- Howard Wright is a consultant who specialises in innovation and creative thinking. He is a frequent speaker on these topics and contributes to various business journals. He is the author of Ten Steps to Innovations Heaven (Marshall Cavendish).
- Google Preview content