Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
A Whole Generation and the New Industrial Revolution
- ISBN-13: 9789814828611
Imprint: MARSHALL CAVENDISH INTNL ASIA
- Author: Scopelliti, Rocky
- Price: AUD 34.99
- Stock: 44 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 31/01/2019
- Format: Paperback (215mm X 140mm) 141 pages Weight: 260g
- Categories: Business strategy [KJC]Business innovation [KJD]International business [KJK]Impact of science & technology on society [PDR]
- Welcome to YOUTHQUAKE - Oxford Dictionary's Word of the Year 2017:a "significant cultural, political, or social change arising from the actions or influence of young people". Welcome also to the FOURTH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION that is augmenting our physical, digital and biological systems. Discover how demographic change associated with Millennials and the Fourth Industrial Revolution collectively influence the way we think about our social, cultural, economic and technological future. Youthquake 4.0 analyses the confluence of these two inextricably linked global forces, leveraging research from world leading institutions and enriched by world leading thought leaders to provide insights toward global challenges, economics, society, technology and innovation and the role of business as the world enters the Fourth Industrial Revolution. A book for individuals, leaders and policymakers seeking to unlock opportunities through developing specific strategies on the interplay between the Millennial mind and the Fourth Industrial Revolution. The insights here will inspire professionals to consider the role they can play in adapting and transforming their organisations to reap the benefits of the Millennials and to thrive in the new industrial era.
- Rocky Scopelliti is a world-renowned demographic and digital thought leader, commentator and advisor to over 150 boards and leadership teams each year in the information technology and financial services sectors. A distinguished digital strategist, author and international keynote speaker, he has contributed to the World Economic Forum’s Disruptive Innovation in Financial Services Program, delivered keynote addresses across Asia, USA and Europe. He has also published 12 thought leadership research reports on demographic and digital disruption that are internationally recognised.
- Google Preview content