One Alliance, One Ancient People and an Expedition for the GreatAustralian Bight
- ISBN-13: 9780646963143
- Publisher/Imprint: RAFA PUBLISHING
- Author: Sea Shepherd Australia
- Price: AUD 29.99
- Stock: 1389 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 03/05/2017
- Format: Paperback (270mm X 210mm) 168 pages Weight: 820g
- Categories: Photographs: collections [AJC]Social & cultural history [HBTB]Conservation of the environment [RNK]Australia [1MBF]
Operation Jeeedara was an expedition to showcase to the world what we would all lose if BP were allowed to drill for oil in the Great Australian Bight. The expedition entailed sending Sea Shepherd’s vessel and crew as part of the Great Australian Bight alliance.This wonderful book details their journey, and the beauty, remoteness, harshness, fragility and wonder of the Bight and the Amazing campaign outcome.
The story of OperaCon Jeedara as part of the Great Australian Bight Alliance stopped one of the world’s biggest oil companies from planned drilling in the Great Australian Bight. - Incredible sea and air photography will show Australians the Bight as they have never seen it before – an ideal Mother’s Day gift book - Full publicity support from the Bob Brown Foundation, Sea Shepherd and the Wilderness Society promoting to over 2 million supporters. - Book to be released with accompanying documentary narrated by Chris Hemsworth.
- Google Preview content