Sydney Rock Pools 2/e
- ISBN-13: 9780646974002
- Publisher/Imprint: IGNACIO PALACIOS
- Author: Palacios, Ignacio
- Price: AUD 49.95
- Stock: 649 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 20/09/2017
- Format: Hardback (297mm X 210mm) 136 pages Weight: 820g
- Categories: Individual photographers [AJB]Photographs: collections [AJC]Swimming & diving [WSSC]New South Wales [1MBFN]
I have been photographing rock pools since I came to Sydney in 2008 but it’s only since February 2013 that I set myself a project to photograph every ocean pool in Sydney and publish a book. This is a second edition of my very popular Sydney Rock Pools book, with new images of the iconic rock pools of Sydney. My passion for both swimming and photography was the catalyst for this project. When I was young I was a swimmer in a small local swimming club in Spain and when I came to Sydney I had not swam seriously for 20 years. In October 2009, I settled at Dee Why beach and loved the sound and the smell of the ocean, the breaking waves and the Australian beach culture. I soon discovered that Australia is the most swimming-crazy country in the world... and I became crazy about it too!
- Google Preview content