A Fearsome Beast and a Dumpling Feast
Dinner Detectives 101
- ISBN-13: 9780648008705
- Publisher/Imprint: PUBLISH CREATIVE BOOKS
- Author: Stening, Yves and Buchanan, Nigel
- Price: AUD 24.99
- Stock: 556 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 20/04/2017
- Format: Hardback (215mm X 215mm) 32 pages Weight: 280g
- Categories: Picture books [YBC]Interest age: from c 5 years [5AF]
It’s Chinese New Year, a time for feasting. But children beware ... a hungry beast is looking for you! Join Dinner Detectives Clementine and Aksel in their first adventure, travelling back in time and around the world to discover magical stories behind the food we eat every day. Then celebrate with your own bowl of delicious dumplings. Yum! Find Clementine’s easy-to-follow recipe inside.
Yves Stening is a screenwriter and director. Dinner Detectives books are his first children’s stories. He lives in Sydney Australia and has two children who love to read and tell stories. Nigel Buchanan is an illustrator whose work has been published in books, magazines and newspapers around the world for which he has won many prestigious awards.
• Unique stories combining adventures in history with food • Engaging, distinctive illustrations • An easy recipe in every book based on dishes that kids know and love - DMCPRMEDIA will mount a national PR campaign targetting, newspapers, magazines, ABC Radio, morning TV, childrens media and food media.
- Google Preview content