Online Marketing for Busy Authors
A step-by-step guide
- ISBN-13: 9780648087526
- Publisher/Imprint: MAJOR STREET PUBLISHING
- Author: Burke, Fauzia
- Price: AUD 29.95
- Stock: 276 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 12/10/2017
- Format: Paperback (208mm X 138mm) 192 pages Weight: 200g
- Categories: Sales & marketing [KJS]Internet guides & online services [UDB]
There has truly never been a better time to be an author. Authors now have direct access to the public via the Internet—and can create a community eagerly awaiting their book. But where do new authors start? How do they sort through the dizzying range of online options? Where should they spend their time online and what should they be doing? Enter Fauzia Burke, a digital book marketing pioneer and friend of overwhelmed writers everywhere. She takes authors step-by-step through the process of identifying their unique personal brand, defining their audience, clarifying their aspirations and goals, and setting priorities. She offers advice on designing a successful website, building a mailing list of superfans, blogging, creating an engagement strategy for social media, and more. Orginally published in the US, Fauzia has adapted and updated Online Marketing for Busy Authors for the Australia and New Zealand markets. She has talked to successful authors about how online marketing has worked for them and shares their tips and mistakes to help new authors eager to emulate their success.
By following Burkes expert advice, authors can conquer the Internet and still get their next manuscript in on time.
AN EXCELLENT RESOURCE FOR SELF-PUBLISHED AS WELL AS TRADITIONALLY PUBLISHED AUTHORS!
Fauzia Burke is the founder and president of FSB Associates, an online publicity and marketing firm specialising in creating awareness for books and authors.
A popular speaker and online marketing expert, Fauzia writes for the Huffington Post, MariaShriver.com and MindBodyGreen and has been featured in Fast Company, Inc and Book Business Magazine.
• Comprehensive guide for authors wanting to market their books and their profile online.
• With tips and traps shared by successful Australian self-published as awell as traditionally published authors.
• Step-by-step, practical tips for how authors can best use social media for marketing.
- Google Preview content