Don't piss in my pocket and tell me it's raining
The Newsman's Little Book of Quotes
- ISBN-13: 9780648242680
Imprint: BROLGA PUBLISHING PTY LTD
- Author: Walden, Mal
- Price: AUD 19.99
- Stock: 40 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 16/11/2018
- Format: Paperback (177mm X 130mm) 300 pages Weight: 220g
- Categories: Humour [WH]
Melbourne’s favourite Newsman is back with words of wisdom to inspire and entertain.Don’t Piss in My Pocket and Tell Me it’s Raining, The Newsman’s little book of quotes is Mal Walden’s third book from Brolga Publishing and designed to be as accessible as a close friend. Dip into it anytime for support, guidance and a good belly laugh.Mal gives us quotes and anecdotes from the greats and the not-so-greats: spiritual leaders,world leaders, scientists, humourists, business people, athletes, songwriters and artists.Read this and you’ll never, as Mike Tyson feared, ‘…fade into Bolivian…’
Mal Walden is a former journalist and television news presenter based in Melbourne. On his retirement from television in 2013 he was reported as the longest continually serving face on Australian television. Forty-three of those years were presenting News.
- Nation-wide release
- Successful author, with two previous titles (The NewsMan (Brolga Publishing2016) and Good News!(Brolga Publishing 2017)
- Well-known and treasured Australian figure in media.
- Author is scheduled fornational and local media
- Will use his own extensive social media presence to promote the book
- Google Preview content