Fear Money Purpose
How to overcome your fears to find financial freedom & your true purpose
- ISBN-13: 9780648294160
MAJOR STREET PUBLISH
Imprint: MAJOR STREET PUBLISHING
- Author: Youssef,Nancy
- Price: AUD 29.95
- Stock: 126 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 18/06/2019
- Format: Paperback (208mm X 138mm) 192 pages Weight: 220g
- Categories: Economics, finance, business & management [K]Business & management [KJ]Business & management: study & revision guides [KJBX]Sales & marketing [KJS]
Small business owners and entrepreneurs often face big money fears. Whether it is the fear of not making money, of not knowing what to do with the money they make or the fear of being financially responsible for staff. The fear is real, and it is often the result of not knowing all the options available.
Multiple award-winning finance broker, Nancy Youssef, shares her experience and the insight she has gained after helping clients, many small business owners, take control of their financial destiny over the last two decades. From thinking outside of the bank, understanding all the finance options available, to simple daily actions that help keep your financial goals on track.
In the later chapters of her book, Nancy shares her experiences of how she has found purpose in Australia and overseas. Locally, she has mentored hundreds of finance start-ups, many of them women, build successful businesses in the finance industry.
Fear.Money.Purpose. is for any business owner or entrepreneur wanting to know what life is like beyond the money fears that so often hold them back from achieving their true purpose.
An award-winning finance broker, inspiring mentor, and energetic philanthropist determined to create lasting change, Nancy Youssef is the founder of Classic Finance and Classic Mentoring and Coaching. Recognised as a leader, innovator and expert, she is an ambassador for change both within the finance industry here in Australia, and in some of the world’s most impoverished communities.
Preface Introduction – The one that broke my heart 1. What is fear, anyway? 2. When fear knocks you for six 3. The upside of fear 4. The big one 5. The foundations of finance 6. Money talks 7. When money works 8. Making an impact 9. Living a purpose-led life A final word... Index
* Wide audience of business owners, entrepreneurs in all industries and in particulay mortgage brokers. * High profile author, winner of business awards. * Interesting content mix of making money and giving back. * Three month publicity campaign with Quikmark media, aimed at all business and general media.
- Google Preview content