Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
- Art, Music, Design and Photography
- Autism and Aspergers
- Biography and True Stories
- Business and Finance
- Children, Teenage and Educational
- Clinical Psychology
- Computing and IT
- Earth Sciences
- Health and Personal Development
- Lifestyle, Sport and Leisure
- Literature and Literary Studies
- Mathematics and Science
- Society and Social Sciences
- Technology, Engineering, Agriculture
- Price: AUD 0.00
- Stock: 0 in stock
- Availability: This book is temporarily out of stock, order will be despatched as soon as fresh stock is received.
- Local release date:
- GREG SAVAGE knows about leadership. Greg is a founder of four highly successful businesses in the recruitment. He has led start-ups to IPO, navigated businesses through a recession, the boomtimes and the global financial crisis. He has been headhunted to lead in global recruitment businesses. Most of all Greg is a communicator. He is probably the most respected voice across the global recruitment and professional services industries, and a regular keynote speaker at conferences around the world. Throughout his impressive career, Greg has connected with thousands of people: * Greg’s blog, ‘The Savage Truth’, has more than 10,000 active subscribers, with close to a million page views a year. It has been nominated for at least 20 ‘best blog of the year’ awards. * Greg has more than 300,000 LinkedIn followers and was named one of LinkedIn’s ‘top voices’ – only 280 people out of their 600 million members are considered influential. * In an article entitled ‘Who is Australia’s Most Influential Business Voice on Twitter Now That Rupert Murdoch Has Left The Party? Greg was described as: ‘No.1 in the small business world’.” The Savage Truth is the story of Greg Savage, his stellar career in recruitment and the lessons he has learned on leadership, business and life over a career spanning four decades. Honest, open and humorous, The Savage Truth is a must-read for lovers of business biography.
- With a career spanning four decades, Greg is a founder of four highly successful businesses, is a trusted advisor and respected voice across the global recruitment and professional services industries, and a regular keynote speaker at conferences around the world. Greg’s blog, ‘The Savage Truth’, has more than 10,000 active subscribers, with close to a million page views a year. It has been nominated for at least 20 ‘best blog of the year’ awards. Greg has more than 300,000 LinkedIn followers and was named one of LinkedIn’s ‘top voices’. Greg has been described as: ‘No.1 in the small business world’.
- Introduction Preface Part II 1. Gazing at Mandela 2. Calling Australia home 3. London calling 4. Sydney – a start-up and a recession 5. Listing on the ASX 6. Going global 7. Growth comes before a fall 8. People2People 9. Taking recruitment on the road Part II 10. Managing your recruitment career: roadmap 11. How recruiters undermine their success 12. Building a personal online brand 13. Managing and leading staff: Leadership is action 14. The seven Cs of leadership 15. Recruiting recruiters (hiring staff) 16. People leverage (coaching with live feedback) 17. Performance management (effective KPIs for staff) 18. Managing your business: Negotiating fees and margins 19. Selling exclusivity 20. Working with candidates (discrimination in recruitment is good; don’t make assumptions) 21. Recruitment is marketing 22. Directing the traffic (revenue versus cash) 23. Preparing for exit
- * Greg is a 'rock star' in the recruitment industry and his book will drive enormous interest. * The book is honest, open and at times humorous, it will appeal to lovers of business biography. * Greg is embarking on a global speaking tour to promote his book. * Extensive industry and main stream media campaign; Greg is a sought-after media commentator; 300,000 LinkedIn followers will ensure major awareness about the book.
- Google Preview content