Woodslane 2020 Travel and Outdoor Catalogue
The Zen Book of Life
Wisdom from the great masters, teachers, and writers of all time
- Inspired by the teachings of the Buddha and other great masters, teachers, and writers, this is the book designed to help people connect to their inner divinity and find their own spiritual path. It is overflowing with profound quotes, sayings, and insights, each presented alone, allowing the reader to dip in at any time. Each reading is guaranteed to inspire and provide food for thought. Quotations and sayings have been chosen from the Gautama Buddha and other “Buddhas” – masters of spirituality and inspiration such as Milarepa, Longchempa, His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama, Thich Nhat Hahn, and Sogyal Rinpoche, along with other greats including Cicero, Rumi, Lao Tzu, Mother Teresa, and Shakespeare. This is a wonderful book to place on your desk, coffee table, or bookshelf, or by your bed. It is designed to provide daily comfort, wisdom and spiritual nourishment.
- Mark Zocchi, founding director if Brolga Publishing and has been in the book trade since 1978. His career includes managing independent bookstores, working as the national marketing manager of a 200-store book chain, consulting and being the agent for highprofile authors, publishers and retail book chains.
- * Perfect for gifts or for daily inspiration
* Easy format to read and use daily
* Black and white watercolour illustrations wonderfully compliment the words of wisdom
* Publishing and Media kit distribution to local and National Media
* Author-related events posted on Brolga website & social media
* Nation-wide release
Google Preview content