The Beauty and Appreciation of Surf
- ISBN-13: 9780993038310
- Publisher/Imprint: ORCA PUBLISHING
- Author: Sharp, Roger
- Price: AUD 34.95
- Stock: 329 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 11/10/2017
- Format: Hardback (281mm X 221mm) 144 pages Weight: 940g
- Categories: Surfing, windsurfing, water skiing [WSSG]
- No matter if you're a surfer, or have never even seen the sea, you can't help but be transfixed by the aquatic sculptures of infinite variety that are waves. Photographers dedicate their lives to capturing their majesty and this book is a testament to the awesome power and sublime beauty of waves. Amazing Waves is a stunning coffee-table book of photographs that capture the beauty and majesty of ocean waves. This breathtaking volume is a collection of the best work by 20 of the world's top surf photographer's. The photos in Amazing Waves are guaranteed to thrill surfers, longboarders, kite surfers and bodyboarders alike; everyone who loves looking at images of the ocean at its most spectacular. Plus, this title includes tips and advice for budding photographers.
Roger Sharp is the editor of Carve Surfing Magazine and a well-travelled surf photographer, writer and videographer.
- Stunning photos from Australian surfing photography legends: Andrew Shield, Andrew Christie, Josh Tabone, Trent Slatter and Rod Owen - Iconic Australian and Indonesian locations and waves - Useful insights into how waves form and surf culture - Stacked with tips for budding surf photographers and ocean lovers
- Google Preview content