Master the Art of Fidget Spinning
30 Amazing Tricks The Phenomenon of the Decade
- ISBN-13: 9780994373069
- Publisher/Imprint: WOODSLANE PRESS
- Author: Murray Books
- Price: AUD 9.99
- Stock: 498 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 08/06/2017
- Format: Paperback (297mm X 210mm) 64 pages Weight: 300g
- Categories: Interactive & activity books & packs [YBG]Interest age: from c 6 years [5AG]
- The Murray Books Mind-Laboratory has done it again - this time with the first book dedicated to the global phenomenon of finger spinning! From the creators of the million-selling TOOTS 3D book range comes a fantastic book designed for the millions of finger-spinners around the world. Whether youre just beginning to spin, or if youre already a YouTube spinning sensation, this book is for you! Delve into the world of finger-spinning and immerse yourself in the latest phenomenon taking the world by storm. Learn new tricks from beginner spinning to advanced moves that appear to defy gravity, explore the types of spinner available today, and understand a little of the science behind those wonderful bearings that make it all happen. Bright, colourful and informative, Master the Art of Finger Spinning is the worlds first book dedicated to the craze - and a must-have for spinners of all ages!
Based in South Australias Adelaide Hills, Peter Murray has been setting the publishing world on fire since first launching the 3D World Cup Football book in 2006 - the first of numerous exciting tactile books that have sold in their millions around the world. Lorri Lynn has written more than 30 books on some of the worlds most popular trending subjects, with global sales totalling more than 100,000 and growing daily.
4 Whats the deal?6 Who invented it?7 Amazing growth8 The Craze/ Fans v Detractors/ The Fans10 The Detractors12 Types/ The Standard Spinner/ The Torqbar Spinner14 The Tri-Spinner/ The Ninja Star Spinner16 The Ninja Tri-Spinner/ The Six-Point Shuriken Spinner18 The Six-Sided Spinner/ The Fidget Cube20 Construction Materials/ Bearings22 Spinner Design/ Top Spinner Brands24 Spinner Bearings30 DIY Spinners32 30 Awesome Tricks/ The Flick33 The Reverse Flick34 The Index Finger Flick35 The Index Finger Reverse Flick36 The Convertible Spin37 The Table Spin38 The Change-up39 The Bottle Spin40 The Reverse Sonic41 The Chopper Blade42 The Double Cross43 The Rotator44 The Single Tap45 The Leapfrog46 The Straightener47 The Flick Spin48 The Hand to Hand49 The Hat-Trick50 The Vertical Toss51 The Finger-Tip Spin52 The Finger to Finger53 The Chopstick Balance54 The Reverse Flip55 The Double Tap56 The Knuckle Tap57 The Leapfrog Toss58 The Knuckle Tap59 The Under-Arm Throw60 The Under-Arm Combo61 The Over-the-Top62 Have you got what it takes?63 Web Instructional Videos
The worlds first Finger Spinning book! - Learn new tricks from beginner spinning to advanced moves that appear to defy gravity, explore the types of spinner available today, and understand a little of the science behind those wonderful bearings that make it all happen - If youre a beginner or a YouTube spinning sensation, this book is for you!
- Google Preview content