Woodslane Online Catalogues
Chicken Soup for the Soul: Be You:
101 Stories of Affirmation, Determination and Female Empowerment
- This book takes you on a journey to find your own truth. Whether you’re 18 or 80, you’ll find your power in these stories from women who unselfishly share their personal lives with you—their successes and their failures, their insecurities and their epiphanies. You’ll learn how they became comfortable in their own skins, found their identities, and set their goals—all while still being themselves. These stories were curated from thousands of submissions, to both entertain you and inspire you to be the best
version of a unique person—you.
- Amy Newmark is author, publisher, and editor-in-chief of Chicken Soup for the Soul.
- * Graduation gift for young women, great gift for millennial new moms, grads. Also gift for women facing new milestones like divorce, widowhood.
* Women celebrating their strength and individuality is a hot topic that will remain front and center in 2021 and beyond.
* Chicken Soup for the Soul always does well with self-help titles that show people how to think positively, embrace change, and find their path to happiness.
* CSS will continue its aggressive radio interview and media campaign, along with radio giveaways, local publicity for the 90 to 100 contributors for each book, and a book trailer.
* PR campaign prior to and after publication, including being featured in CSS's own podcast, book trailers, videos and publication of excerpts in blogs, websites and newspapers. including a two-page spread in two issues of First for Women magazine with 3.5 million female readers.
* Chicken Soup for the Soul books are 100% made in the USA and each book includes stories from as diverse a group of writers as possible. Chicken Soup for the Soul solicits and publishes stories from the LGBTQ community and from people of all ethnicities, nationalities, and religions.
* CSS gets approximately 4 billion targeted media and PR impressions per year generated by a broad program of press coverage, book giveaways on a network of over 200 radio stations in the U.S. and Canada, daily emails, radio, print, Facebook, and Internet expoure.
* Licensed CSS products are sold in over 30,000 stores in U.S. and Canada and provide cross-promotion for books.
* CSS has multiple television shows and films that appear regularly on broadcast, cable and streaming networks.
Google Preview content