All orders and inquiries during this time will be processed when we re-open
Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Miracle of Love
101 Stories about Hope, Soul Mates and New Beginnings
- ISBN-13: 9781611599800
- Publisher/Imprint: CHICKEN SOUP SOUL
- Author: Newmark, Amy
- Price: AUD 24.99
- Stock: 0 in stock
- Availability: This book is temporarily out of stock, order will be despatched as soon as fresh stock is received.
- Local release date: 10/10/2018
- Format: Paperback (211mm X 137mm) 416 pages Weight: 363g
- Categories: Dating, relationships, living together & marriage [VFVG]Assertiveness, motivation & self-esteem [VSPM]Mind, Body, Spirit: thought & practice [VXA]
Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Miracle of Love will warm the heart and lift the spirit of any reader who is looking for, or has found, the miracle of love. Stories of dating, romance, love and marriage, with all their ups and downs, will encourage, inspire and amuse readers.
Everyone loves a good love story. And we all enjoy stories about how the love started and blossomed. This fun new book about dating, romance, love, and marriage will make you laugh and make you cry, and is guaranteed to inspire you to renew that search for your soul mate or open your heart a little more to the one you already have. Its never too late for love at any age. Read about how couples met, when "they knew," proposals, maintaining the relationship, second chances, and all the other facets of the miracle that is love.
Amy Newmark is the bestselling author, editor-in-chief, and publisher of the Chicken Soup for the Soul book series. Since 2008, she has published 133 new books, most of them national bestsellers in the U.S. and Canada, more than doubling the number of Chicken Soup for the Soul titles in print today. She is also the author of Simply Happy, a crash course in Chicken Soup for the Soul advice and wisdom that is filled with easy-to-implement, practical tips for having a better life
- Google Preview content