Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Empowered Woman
101 Stories about Being Confident, Courageous and Your True Self
- ISBN-13: 9781611599817
- Publisher/Imprint: CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE SOUL
- Author: Newmark, Amy
- Price: AUD 24.99
- Stock: 45 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 23/08/2018
- Format: Paperback (216mm X 140mm) 400 pages Weight: 380g
- Categories: Religious life & practice [HRLM]Society & culture: general [JF]Family & relationships [VFV]Dating, relationships, living together & marriage [VFVG]Self-help & personal development [VS]Assertiveness, motivation & self-esteem [VSPM]
Today’s woman is confident, courageous and true to herself. And she has a story to tell, to help other women become empowered, too. These 101 true stories, told by women from all walks of life, will inspire you to be confident, courageous and true to your self.
The stories in Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Empowered Woman represent women helping each other—to be come stronger, more self-confident, and more independent. They chronicle simple changes and complex transformations, and provide easy-to-implement tips and powerful motivation for women of all ages to say “yes” to their best lives.
- Google Preview content