Woodslane Online Catalogues
Gramatica para la composicion with website PB (Lingco): Tercera edicion
(3/e Revised Website Access)
- This best-selling textbook guides advanced students through progressively more complex types of writing by organizing the grammar lessons on a functionalist basis around the needs of composition. This innovative approach to teaching Spanish grammar and composition promotes systematic language development and enables students to strengthen their expressive and editing skills in the language in order to write more effectively and confidently. The accompanying companion website–included with the book–offers fully integrated exercises to use alongside the text.
- M. Stanley Whitley is professor emeritus of Spanish and linguistics at Wake Forest University. He is the author of Spanish/English Contrasts: A Course in Spanish Linguistics, Second Edition (Georgetown University Press, 2002), coauthor of Teaching Spanish Grammar with Pictures: How to Use William Bull’s Visual Grammar of Spanish (Georgetown University Press, 2010), and coauthor of Pronouncing English: A Stress-Based Approach with CD-ROM (Georgetown University Press, 2004). Luis González is associate professor of Spanish at Wake Forest University. He is the author of Cómo entender y cómo enseñar por y para and Four Dichotomies in Spanish: Adjective Position, Adjectival Clauses, Ser/Estar, and Preterite/Imperfect (forthcoming).
- • A colorful design that helps students navigate the book more easily and engage visual learning strategies
• Readings for major composition exercises that stress authentic, connected discourse
• Streamlined treatment of points of grammar, including an explanation for more than twelve functions of se with a rule of subject reflexivization
Google Preview content