On The Edge
- ISBN-13: 9781742034355
- Publisher/Imprint: WILD DOG BOOKS
- Author: Brambles, Woody
- Price: AUD 14.99
- Stock: 36 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 06/03/2017
- Format: Paperback (280mm X 262mm) 24 pages Weight: 160g
- Categories: Natural history (Children's/Teenage) [YNN]Wildlife (Children's / Teenage) [YNNR]Interest age: from c 5 years [5AF]
Around the world there are many animals close to extinction. One group particularly under threat are sea turtles. Meet the species that are on the edge, learn how they are threatened and what is being done to help them survive.
• The first in a new series focussing on animals
from around the world that are perilously close to
extinction. Future titles include Big Cats and Primates.
• This series shows the numerous human-made
and natural threats that cause animals to become
vulnerable to extinction.
• Shows how humans can help via animal
• Looks at easy-to-classify groups of animals, and
within these groups highlights iconic species as well
as those that are less well known.
• Amazing images accompanied by bite-sized chunks
of information, making this book easily digestible for
any age range and reading level.
• Dynamic, full-page and double-page colour images
that will captivate the reader’s attention.
• Key curriculum topics are covered and Teachers’
Notes are available.
- Google Preview content