From Farm to Table: Veggies
- ISBN-13: 9781742034393
- Publisher/Imprint: WILD DOG BOOKS
- Author: Brambles, Woody
- Price: AUD 14.99
- Stock: 103 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 12/01/2017
- Format: Paperback (260mm X 250mm) 24 pages Weight: 120g
- Categories: Agriculture & farming [TV]Natural history (Children's/Teenage) [YNN]Australia [1MBF]Interest age: from c 5 years [5AF]
Take an in-depth look at these amazing foodstuffs, and how they get from farms to our table. Vegetables are one of the main food groups, they can be eaten in many ways and are consumed by billions of people every day!
A fun and detailed approach to a subject that is deceptively simple yet difficult for children to fully appreciate - Kids love food, though in this day and age of city living how many of them know exactly how their food got to their plate? - This journey from field to table is richly captured in glossy images and bite-sized chunks of supporting text - Primary text and images are supported by inset images and text, which will be sure to attract even the most reluctant of readers.
- Google Preview content