Festivals, Parties and Celebrations from Around the World
- ISBN-13: 9781742034713
- Publisher/Imprint: WILD DOG BOOKS
- Author: Wild Dog Books
- Price: AUD 27.99
- Stock: 0 in stock
- Availability: This book is temporarily out of stock, order will be despatched as soon as fresh stock is received.
- Local release date: 27/10/2017
- Format: Paperback (300mm X 240mm) 64 pages Weight: 400g
- Categories: Educational: Geography [YQG]Educational: Social sciences [YQJ]Interest age: from c 6 years [5AG]
Around the world people celebrate in different ways, and every day of the year there are parties, festivals and cultural events bringing people together. Some of these are observed out of respect, while others are merely an excuse for people to have fun. Welcome to the colourful and fascinating book of Festivals, Parties and Celebrations from Around the World!
Woody is a childrens picture book author. This is his fifth title published by Wild Dog Books. Previous books include Sea Turtles: On the Edge, Veggies and Grains: From Farm to Table and Work: Then and Now.
World geography and culture is a mainstay of primary education. Festivals... seeks to transport readers all around the globe, taking in the bright, fun, energetic and unusual ways people celebrate, and giving an insight into the cultural differences (and similarities) that unite us all. Readers will be entertained by the use of bright, colourful images that showcase some of the most interesting and dynamic aspects of each festival. The artful design of these images combined with succinct and connected text will be sure to attract even the most reluctant of readers.
- Google Preview content