Australasian Nature Photography H/C
The year's best wildlife and landscape photos
- ISBN-13: 9781742456508
Imprint: AUSTRALIAN GEOGRAPHIC
- Author: Australian Geographic
- Price: AUD 34.95
- Stock: 1424 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 10/10/2014
- Format: Hardback (250mm X 237mm) Weight: 1200g
- Categories: Photographs: collections [AJC]
The bioregion of Australia, New Zealand, Antarctica and New Guinea possesses a unique natural heritage stretching back 50 million years to the break-up of Gondwana. This annual photo competition focuses on this extraordinary legacy by encouraging photography of the region’s nature and landscape and promoting its special values. This 116 page hard cover book features the very best of the more than 1400 entries received in 2014, covering wildlife, sea creatures, flora and landscapes, a junior section plus a thought provoking section on human impacts.
- Google Preview content