An atlas for the whole family
- ISBN-13: 9781742459134
- Publisher/Imprint: AUSTRALIAN GEOGRAPHIC
- Author: Australian Geographic
- Price: AUD 59.95
- Stock: 1969 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 13/02/2017
- Format: Hardback (358mm X 262mm) 320 pages Weight: 2254g
- Categories: World atlases / world maps [GBGM]Travel maps & atlases [WTR]Atlases & maps (Children's/Teenage) [YRW]
- The latest mapping provides an amazingly detailed view of the world with extensive geographical information beside each map, giving the reader a greater understanding of each area. The reference mapping, produced in the beautifully clear and distinctive Australian Geographic style, is completely up-to-date reflecting recent geopolitical and geographical change around the world. With more than 470 maps and graphics, this atlas delivers award-winning cartography with superbly designed and amazingly informative maps and graphics providing accurate coverage of the whole world. Including introductory sections for each continent and the flags and country facts at the end of each continental section, this atlas features stunning satellite images that portray unique physical geography and highlights the sprawling extent of major cities.
Providing the finest global coverage available, the Universal Atlas not only the best-selling volume of its size and price, but also the benchmark by which all other atlases are measured - In addition, special sections are dedicated to the Oceans, Space, and Flags and Facts - A treasured possession, our world as it is today in one single volume - Independent – apolitical and neutral - Elegant and endlessly fascinating
- Google Preview content