Happy Humpback Whale
Tales from Tim Faulkner
- ISBN-13: 9781742459141
- Publisher/Imprint: AUSTRALIAN GEOGRAPHIC
- Author: Faulkner, Tim
- Price: AUD 14.95
- Stock: 3313 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 20/02/2017
- Format: Paperback (253mm X 230mm) Weight: 300g
- Categories: Picture books [YBC]Wildlife (Children's / Teenage) [YNNR]Interest age: from c 3 years [5AC]
- A happy humpback yearns for warmer seas, for the Antarctic is a little too cold, now that autumn is here. The northward journey that the humpbacks take every year. 32pp.
Wrestling a saltwater crocodile, wrangling a deadly taipan and milking a funnel-web spider is all in a days work for Tim Faulkner! He could do all that and still find time to release a blue-tongue lizard, tag a wild platypus and save the Tasmanian devil from extinction! Tim is a Director and Head of Conservation at the Australian Reptile Park in Somersby, NSW, and The Devil Ark at Barrington Tops, NSW. Australian Geographic Conservationist of the Year (2015), Tim features in numerous TV shows, including his own Wild Life of Tim Faulkner, showcasing Australian wildlife to the world. Tim developed a love for the Australian bush and wildlife at a young age. He is proud to be sharing these stories with children, with the hope they will feel the same love for native creatures.
Written by Tim Faulkner, television star and head of the Australian Reptile Park - Gorgeously illustrated by Swedish-Australian artist Elin Matilda - Tells the natural history of beloved australian animals - Ties in with sustainability dot points in early Curriculum - Continues previous series books on Leadbeaters possum and numbats, and release of Tasmanian devil book
- Google Preview content