Neville the Devil
Tales from Tim Faulkner
- ISBN-13: 9781742459158
- Publisher/Imprint: AUSTRALIAN GEOGRAPHIC
- Author: Faulkner, Tim
- Price: AUD 14.95
- Stock: 4303 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 20/02/2017
- Format: Paperback (253mm X 230mm) 32 pages Weight: 300g
- Categories: Picture books [YBC]Wildlife (Children's / Teenage) [YNNR]Interest age: from c 3 years [5AC]
- Deep in the dense Tasmanian scrub,you'll find a creature named Neville. Hes a marsupial thats often misread and it's important you know the real devil! An unforgettable book set in verse, this beautifully illustrated text tells the story of the iconic Tasmanian devil. As an endangered species facing a number of threats, young Neville must learn to thrive in his bush environment.
Wrestling a saltwater crocodile, wrangling a deadly taipan and milking a funnel-web spider is all in a days work for Tim Faulkner! He could do all that and still find time to release a blue-tongue lizard, tag a wild platypus and save the Tasmanian devil from extinction! Tim is a Director and Head of Conservation at the Australian Reptile Park in Somersby, NSW, and The Devil Ark at Barrington Tops, NSW. Australian Geographic Conservationist of the Year (2015), Tim features in numerous TV shows, including his own Wild Life of Tim Faulkner, showcasing Australian wildlife to the world. Tim developed a love for the Australian bush and wildlife at a young age. He is proud to be sharing these stories with children, with the hope they will feel the same love for native creatures.
Written by Tim Faulkner, television star and head of the Australian Reptile Park - Gorgeously illustrated by Swedish-Australian artist Elin Matilda - Tells the natural history of beloved australian animals - Ties in with sustainability dot points in early Curriculum - Continues previous series books on Leadbeaters possum and numbats, and release of humpback whale book
- Google Preview content