Let's Smash Science
- ISBN-13: 9781742459424
- Publisher/Imprint: AUSTRALIAN GEOGRAPHIC
- Author: Hutchinson, Sam
- Price: AUD 12.95
- Stock: 1890 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 08/06/2017
- Format: Paperback (240mm X 215mm) 32 pages Weight: 180g
- Categories: Interactive & activity books & packs [YBG]Educational: Sciences, general science [YQS]Interest age: from c 7 years [5AH]
- Through fun games and puzzles, learn about smells and taste buds, the power of magnetism, discover how sound travels and even receive an introduction to the complex science behind subjects such as electrons, nuclear energy and more. This is some seriously smart stuff.
Sam Hutchinson runs B Small publishing along with his colleague Catherine Bruzzone. Both members of the B Small team love nothing more than cutting, colouring and sticking their way through fascinating facts and knowledgeable non-fiction topics including nature, history, art, science and foreign language learning.
*Part of 4-book STEM STARTERS FOR KIDS series that aligns with Australian STEM curriculum focus *Packed with activities and engineering facts *Activities include mazes, spot the differenc,drawing puzzles, mental challenges, pattern identifying and testing quizzes *Beautiful colour illustrations by Vicky Barker
- Google Preview content