Let's Tackle Technology
- ISBN-13: 9781742459431
- Publisher/Imprint: AUSTRALIAN GEOGRAPHIC
- Author: Bruzzone, Catherine
- Price: AUD 12.95
- Stock: 2570 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 08/06/2017
- Format: Paperback (240mm X 215mm) 32 pages Weight: 180g
- Categories: Interactive & activity books & packs [YBG]Educational: Technology [YQT]Interest age: from c 7 years [5AH]
- Have fun learning how scientists and engineers have used knowledge and innovation to shape the modern world. Discover what happens when you flush a toilet or pick up the telephone. And put your thinking caps on to answer questions and riddles, draw pictures and create maps around subjects such as the internet and satnav. This is a terrifically technological treat.
Catherine Bruzzone has more than 20 years experience teaching languages to children and developing innovative language-learning programs. She is the author of the Childrens Classics series, the Lucy Cat series and many other series for b small publishing. Vicky Barker is an illustrator whose books include Thats Not My... Sticker Book Zoo, and The Usborne Big Colouring Book as well as Infographics for Kids, Facts and The Order & Chaos Colouring Book for b small publishing.
*Part of 4-book STEM STARTERS FOR KIDS series that aligns with Australian STEM curriculum focus *Packed with activities and engineering facts *Activities include mazes, spot the differenc,drawing puzzles, mental challenges, pattern identifying and testing quizzes *Beautiful colour illustrations by Vicky Barker
- Google Preview content