Australian Geographic Science: Earth's Changing Surface
- ISBN-13: 9781742459578
- Publisher/Imprint: AUSTRALIAN GEOGRAPHIC
- Author: Australian Geographic
- Price: AUD 24.95
- Stock: 2730 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 21/09/2017
- Format: Hardback (270mm X 210mm) 32 pages Weight: 340g
- Categories: Geology & the lithosphere [RBG]Educational: Geography [YQG]Educational: Sciences, general science [YQS]Interest age: from c 10 years [5AL]
The world we live in has not always looked the way it does today. Over time, processes including erosion, ice ages and climate change have greatly altered the Earth’s surface.
Inside the Earth
*Part of nine-book series, Australian Geographic Science centred around the Australian school syllabus *Includes links for related experiments on AG website *Books targeted to primary school students - three books each in the series for Years 4, 5 + 6 - based on curriculum dotpoints
- Google Preview content