Australian Geographic Science: Extreme Weather
- ISBN-13: 9781742459592
- Publisher/Imprint: AUSTRALIAN GEOGRAPHIC
- Author: Australian Geographic
- Price: AUD 24.95
- Stock: 2562 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 21/09/2017
- Format: Hardback (270mm X 210mm) 32 pages Weight: 320g
- Categories: Weather [WNWM]Educational: Sciences, general science [YQS]Interest age: from c 10 years [5AL]
The surface of our Earth is constantly fluctuating. Extreme weather events and movement of tectonic plates can rapidly create new and different environments.
*Part of nine-book series, Australian Geographic Science centred around the Australian school syllabus *Includes links for related experiments on AG website *Books targeted to primary school students - three books each in the series for Years 4, 5 + 6 - based on curriculum dotpoints
- Google Preview content