Berlitz Language: Korean Phrase Book & Dictionary 5/e
- ISBN-13: 9781780044927
- Publisher/Imprint: BERLITZ PUBLISHING
- Author: Berlitz
- Price: AUD 14.99
- Stock: 0 in stock
- Availability: This book is temporarily out of stock, order will be despatched as soon as fresh stock is received.
- Local release date: 09/05/2018
- Format: Paperback (180mm X 180mm) 224 pages Weight: 200g
- Categories: Language self-study texts [CJBT]
- Berlitz Phrasebook and Dictionary KoreanCompact, clear, and packed with key words and phrases to help conversation, this pocket-sized Korean phrasebook and dictionary from Berlitz's trusted language experts (with free app) is a trusty travel companion, and all you need to make yourself understood - and to understand others - when you're out and about in Korea.* With its emphasis on conversational usage, and up-to-date language on social media, leisure, business - and more - this is the only phrase book you'll need when exploring Korea* Includes 3000-word bilingual dictionary * Visually appealing colour-coding system means you can find what you want, when you want, and fast* The simplified Berlitz pronunciation system will ensure you're clearly understood* Stunning colour photography enhances the expert content, and makes this series the most visually attractive phrase book on the marketAbout Berlitz: Berlitz draws on years of travel and language expertise to bring you a wide range of travel and language products, including travel guides, maps, phrase books, language-learning courses, dictionaries and kids' language products.
The free phrasebook app allows you to access the language help you need while on the go and perfectly complements the content in the book - With up-to-date language and an emphasis on conversational usage, these phrasebooks are accessible to all travellers - The simplified Berlitz pronunciation system helps users to speak the language effortlessly - A modern colour-coding palette is ideal for quick reference and vibrant pictures make the book visually appealing - Plus, there is a 3,000 word, two-way dictionary in each book.
- Google Preview content