Pull-the-Tab Phonics - Word Sounds
- ISBN-13: 9781782448907
- Publisher/Imprint: TOP THAT PUBLISHING
- Author: Mayes, Susan
- Price: AUD 14.99
- Stock: 315 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 25/01/2017
- Format: Hardback (260mm X 151mm) 12 pages Weight: 300g
- Categories: Early learning: first word books [YBLA1]Interest age: from c 3 years [5AC]
Pull-the-tabs to learn important phonics skills in this hardback novelty board book that supports KS1 school learning in the home. The answers to over 80 phonics questions are revealed when you pull-the-tabs, helping children to learn some fundamental literacy rules and to gain reading and writing confidence in no time at all. A perfect novelty board book to promote literacy in a light-hearted and fun way.
Educational value – teaches phonics, reading skills and telling the time.
• Interactive pull-the-tab format makes learning fun.
• Supports Literacy Strategy learning objectives, contains Reception high frequency words and Years 1 and 2 key words.
- Google Preview content