Insight Guides: South Africa 7/e
- ISBN-13: 9781786717467
- Publisher/Imprint: INSIGHT GUIDES
- Author: Insight Guides
- Price: AUD 34.95
- Stock: 0 in stock
- Availability: This book is temporarily out of stock, order will be despatched as soon as fresh stock is received.
- Local release date: 07/02/2018
- Format: Paperback (226mm X 154mm) 384 pages Weight: 814g
- Categories: Travel & holiday guides [WTH]Republic of South Africa [1HFMS]
Insight Guides: all you need to inspire every step of your journey. An in-depth book, now with free app and eBook.South Africa is a land of exceptional natural beauty and cultural variety, a unique blend of of European, Asian and indigenous influences. This new edition covers everything from the modern cities of Johannesburg and Cape Town to the fascinating wildlife and scenery of its national parks and games reserves* Over 392 pages of insider knowledge from local experts* In-depth on history and culture, from the rise and fall of apartheid to the nations art, literature, music, food and sport* Enjoy special features on Cape wine, South African flora, whale-watching and vintage train journeys* Includes innovative extras that are unique in the market - all Insight Guides to countries and regions come with a free eBook and app thats regularly updated with new hotel, bar, restaurant, shop and local event listings* Invaluable maps, travel tips and practical information ensure effortless planning * Inspirational colour photography throughout* Inventive design makes for an engaging reading experienceAbout Insight Guides: Insight Guides has over 40 years experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps as well as picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers needs. Insight Guides unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture together create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
- An insider’s view- Insight Guides are written by authors who live and work in the destination - Hundreds of vivid colour photographs throughout the guides allow the reader to become immersed in the culture and feel of a place - Full-colour mapping throughout the book and inside the front and back covers - In-depth essays on a destination’s history, people and culture - Magazine-style photo features throughout the book offer stimulating visual portrayals of key aspects of the destination such as festivals, food, archaeology and wildlife - Discerning recommendations for hotels, bars and restaurants - Includes free ebook & Walking Eye App
- Google Preview content