Photoshop Tips, Tricks & Shortcuts in easy steps
covers all versions of Photoshop CC
- ISBN-13: 9781840787399
- Publisher/Imprint: IN EASY STEPS
- Author: Shufflebotham, Robert
- Price: AUD 27.99
- Stock: 53 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 25/10/2017
- Format: Paperback (227mm X 186mm) 192 pages Weight: 420g
- Categories: Photo & image editing [UGP]
Written for those Photoshop users who just use the basic features to get by, and so miss out on all the powerful features available in this leading image editing software. Photoshop Tips, Tricks & Shortcuts in easy steps will serve as a handy reference guide to these exciting features and help the user to get more out of Photoshop. It is packed with useful tips to do more with Photoshop, include little tricks to achieve expertly produced images, and shortcuts to save time.
Photoshop Tips, Tricks & Shortcuts in easy steps will enable anyone to create, edit and produce professional looking images – all in easy steps with little time and effort required for learning.
Robert Shufflebotham is a software training consultant with over 20 years’ industry experience. He trains on a regular basis for some of the largest and most prestigious magazine, book and newspaper publishers in the world. He also has a MA in Electronic Media. Robert is a successful In Easy Steps author, with all earlier editions of Photoshop in Easy Steps to his credit, including the bestselling Photoshop 7 in Easy Steps.
- Covers all versions of Adobes Photoshop CC
- Indispensible for individuals and self-employed to produce professional looking brochures and other marketing materials – no need to pay premium prices for designers
- Handy for office workers in Marketing and other departments with limited or no access to designers
- Helpful to students who want to add stunning images to their school and college projects
- Useful for anyone wanting to produce stunning images and with limited time and/or budget for training courses
- Designers who may need to update their skills with Photoshop CC
- Google Preview content