C++ Programming in Easy Steps 5/e
- ISBN-13: 9781840787573
- Publisher/Imprint: IN EASY STEPS
- Author: McGrath, Mike
- Price: AUD 27.99
- Stock: 76 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 11/05/2017
- Format: Paperback (227mm X 186mm) 192 pages Weight: 540g
- Categories: Object-oriented programming (OOP) [UMN]Programming & scripting languages: general [UMX]
C++ Programming in easy steps, 5th Edition shows the reader how to program in the powerful C++ language. Now, in its fifth edition, this guide gives complete examples that illustrate each aspect with colourized source code. C++ Programming in easy steps, 5th Edition begins by explaining how to install a free C++ compiler so the reader can quickly begin to create their own executable programs by copying the book’s examples. It demonstrates all the C++ language basics before moving on to provide examples of Object Oriented Programming (OOP). C++ is not platform-dependent, so programs can be created on any operating system. Most illustrations in this book depict output on the Windows operating system purely because it is the most widely used desktop platform. The examples can also be created on other platforms such as Linux or macOS. The book concludes by demonstrating how the reader can use their acquired knowledge to create programs graphically using a modern C++ Integrated Development Environment (IDE), such as Microsoft’s Visual Studio Community Edition.
C++ Programming in easy steps, 5th Edition has an easy-to-follow style that will appeal to:
- anyone who wants to begin programming in C++
- programmers moving from another programming language
- the student who is studying C++ Programming at school or college
- those seeking a career in computing who need a fundamental understanding of object oriented programming
This book makes no assumption that the reader has previous knowledge of any programming language so it is suitable for the beginner to programming in C++, whether they know C or not.
- C++ is an extension of the C programming language that was first implemented on the UNIX operating system by Dennis Ritchie way back in 1972. C is a flexible programming language that remains popular today and is used on a large number of platforms for everything from microcontrollers to the most advanced scientific systems.
- This book is an introduction to programming with C++, giving examples of program code and its output to demonstrate the basics of this powerful language.
- Free, downloadable source code is available for download and use with the book.
- Google Preview content