Laptops for Seniors in Easy Steps - Windows 10
- ISBN-13: 9781840787818
- Publisher/Imprint: IN EASY STEPS
- Author: Vandome, Nick
- Price: AUD 27.99
- Stock: 4 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 31/10/2017
- Format: Paperback (227mm X 186mm) 192 pages Weight: 0g
- Categories: Personal computers [UKP]Windows & variants [ULD]
Laptops have often been seen as the domain mainly of students and businessmen. However, they are also an excellent option for senior users: their mobility means that they can be used in any location and with the advent of wireless technology they can be used in a variety of public places to surf the Web or keep in touch with family and friends. Laptops for Seniors in easy steps is updated to cover the Windows 10 Creators Update edition (releasing April 2017), and shows how these portable computers are ideal for seniors.
Laptops for Seniors in easy steps Windows 10 Creators Update edition, shows how to:
- Choose the right laptop for you, use and personalize the Windows interface to suit you
- Find, download and explore apps for having fun as well as for functional tasks
- Get connected and enjoy Microsoft Edge, Microsofts web browser
- Master Cortana and Windows 10 essentials
- Share your laptop without compromising privacy
- Use your laptop to make travel easy and keep your folks at home updated on your adventure
- Learn to troubleshoot common problems and keep your laptop working in tiptop condition
all in easy steps, for smart learning!
- Google Preview content