Windows 10 in easy steps: Covers the Redstone 4 Update
- ISBN-13: 9781840788068
IN EASY STEPS
Imprint: IN EASY STEPS
- Author: Vandome, Nick
- Price: AUD 27.99
- Stock: 321 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 13/08/2018
- Format: Paperback (227mm X 186mm) 240 pages Weight: 520g
- Categories: Windows & variants [ULD]
Windows 10 in easy steps, 4th Edition shows you everything you will need to know to get up to speed with Windows 10.
Covers the Redstone 4 Update, due for release Spring 2018
Windows 10 in easy steps, 4th Edition provides full-color and comprehensive coverage of the latest Windows operating system, and shows how to get the most out of it, whether you are using a desktop computer or a mobile device. It details the new features and shows how these integrate with the more traditional elements of the operating system. It covers the new features, and includes:
- Upgrading to Windows 10 and personalizing it for your needs
- Getting to grips with the Windows 10 interface, navigating with the Start menu, the Start button, and the Taskbar
- Customizing the live tiles feature, so that you can create your own look and feel
- Accessing and downloading apps, and how to work with them and organize them
- Working with files and folders, using OneDrive for free storage and sharing files
- Using Cortana, the Personal Digital Assistant, to search your computer or the web, or to perform actions like opening apps or documents
- Getting online with the new browser, Microsoft Edge, and keeping in touch by email and Skype
- Perfecting photos, viewing movies, playing music and games.
Windows 10 is one of the most significant upgrades in Microsofts history and Windows 10 in easy steps, 4th Edition is ideal for newbies and for those wanting to quickly grasp the essentials in the new Redstone 4 Update version.
- Google Preview content