Office 2019 in easy steps
- ISBN-13: 9781840788204
IN EASY STEPS
Imprint: IN EASY STEPS
- Author: Price, Michael
- Price: AUD 27.99
- Stock: 6 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 05/03/2019
- Format: Paperback (227mm X 186mm) 192 pages Weight: 540g
- Categories: Mobile & handheld device programming incl Apps [UMS]
Whether youre upgrading to Office 2016 from a previous version or using it for the very first time, Office 2019 in easy steps will guide you through the key features so that you can be productive straight away! Task orientated, and in bite-size chunks, it shows how to:
- Create reports, newspapers, cards and booklets
- Calculate and manage your financial matters
- Perfect your presentations and slide shows
- Email, keep in touch and stay organized
- Access your personal notes anywhere, on any device
- Collaborate with others to work on documents
Office 2019 in easy steps covers the essential functions of Office 2019. Packed with tips and shortcuts, this guide will help you learn fast so you can focus on the job in hand!
Michael Price is an accomplished author, IT journalist and systems consultant with a wide experience of computing systems ranging from mainframes to personal computers. Hes also a successful author with several best-selling In Easy Steps books to his credit, including earlier editions of Office in easy steps and Excel in easy steps.
- Microsoft Office is a suite of software products developed by Microsoft Corporation that includes Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Publisher, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Microsoft Office is the most common form of software used in the western world.
- Office 2019 is the latest version, and is due for release in the second half of 2019.
- Office 2019 in easy steps covers the essentials for newcomers to Office, as well as those upgrading from earlier versions.
- Google Preview content