Word 2019 in easy steps
- ISBN-13: 9781840788228
IN EASY STEPS
Imprint: IN EASY STEPS
- Author: Basham, Scott
- Price: AUD 24.99
- Stock: 42 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 14/02/2019
- Format: Paperback (227mm X 186mm) 216 pages Weight: 480g
- Categories: Microsoft Word [UFDM]
Word 2019 in easy steps will help the reader get to grips with the latest version of this popular word processing application from Microsoft. Areas covered include:
- Creating, structuring and adding styles to documents; text editing and formatting.
- Adding and editing pictures, graphics, video, hyperlinks; and faster shape formatting.
- Working with equations, symbols and tables.
- Sharing documents; collaborating in real time.
- Using Smart Lookup to find things on the web.
- Working on your documents whilst on the move and using different devices.
- Reviewing, tracking and protecting your documents.
The visual nature of Word means that a clear, concise and colourful visual reference guide is an invaluable tool for both newcomers and those upgrading from older versions. Word 2019 in easy steps meets this challenge head on, using detailed images and easy-to-follow instructions to quickly get the reader up to speed.
For those new to Word, and for those upgrading.
Scott Basham has worked as an author, training consultant and software developer for over 18 years. His experience of business training spans most of this time, and includes running a training department for a global software publisher. He has written and delivered both standard and customised courses for many clients including IBM, Sony, Compaq, Hewlett Packard and Deutsche Bank. Many of these are run on-site: mostly in the U.S. but also in Europe, Africa and the Far East. His time as a College and University lecturer has given him experience with a variety of training levels and requirements, as well as different styles and approaches to training. Scott is the author of the successful earlier editions of Word in easy steps.
Scott Basham lives in the UK.
- Word 2019 is a word processing application that forms part of the Microsoft Office suite of software products.
- Word 2019 is the latest version, and was released September 2018.
- Word 2019 in easy steps covers the essentials for newcomers to Word, as well as those upgrading from earlier versions.
- Google Preview content