iPad for Seniors in easy steps 8/e
- ISBN-13: 9781840788334
IN EASY STEPS
Imprint: IN EASY STEPS
- Author: Vandome, Nick
- Price: AUD 27.99
- Stock: 312 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 14/02/2019
- Format: Paperback (227mm X 186mm) 192 pages Weight: 420g
- Categories: Mobile & handheld device programming incl Apps [UMS]
iPad for Seniors in easy steps, 8th edition gives you all the essential information you need to know to make the most out of your iPad:
- Choose the right model for you
- Navigate around with Multi-Touch gestures
- Master Settings and apps to stay organized
- Find, download and explore exciting apps
- Use your iPad to make travelling stress-free
- Email, share photos and video chat for free
- Access and share your music, books and videos
- Stay in touch with family members
- Access your documents from anywhere
A handy guide for any Senior new to the iPad, covering iOS 12, presented in larger type for easier reading.
Covers all iPads with iOS 12, including iPad mini and iPad Pro.
Nick Vandome is an IT writer and trainer who specializes in digital imaging and web-authoring subjects. He lives in Perth, U.K.
- The Apple iPad claims approximately 28% of the tablet market, and iPad for Seniors in easy steps, 8th edition details the flexibility and power of the iPad and shows why it can be a great asset for the older generation.
- The iPad is a tablet computer that is stylish, versatile and easy to use, and is one of the most popular tablets used by all ages. The range of models has been expanded over the years so that there are now different sizes to cover all mobile computing requirements.
- This edition is updated to cover iOS 12, and does not replace iPad for Seniors in easy steps, 7th edition (978-1-84078-790-0), which covers iOS 11.
- Google Preview content