Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
Australian Geographic Naturalist's Guide to the Birds of Australia 3/e
- ISBN-13: 9781912081240
JOHN BEAUFOY AUD
Imprint: JOHN BEAUFOY PUBLISH
- Author: Ingwersen, Dean
- Price: AUD 24.99
- Stock: 292 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 22/04/2020
- Format: Paperback (180mm X 128mm) 176 pages Weight: 280g
- Categories: Wildlife: birds & birdwatching [WNCB]
- A photographic identification guide to 280 bird species in Australia, including the most commonly seen and rare endemic species, perfect for resident and visitor alike. High quality photographs from one of Australia's top nature photographers are accompanied by detailed species descriptions, which include nomenclature, size, distribution, habits and habitat. The user-friendly introduction covers climate, vegetation, biogeography and the key sites for viewing the listed species. Also included is an all-important checklist of all of the birds of Australia encompassing, for each species, its common and scientific name, IUCN status. In this third edition many photos have been updated and species level taxonomy follows IOC version 9.2 (Gill & Donsker, 2019), while common names follow nomenclature of The BirdLife Australia Working List of Australian Birds version 3.0 (BirdLife Australia, 2019).
- Google Preview content