Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
Australian Geographic Naturalist's Guide to the Snakes of Australia
- ISBN-13: 9781912081509
JOHN BEAUFOY AUD
Imprint: JOHN BEAUFOY PUBLISH
- Author: Scott and Tyese Eipper
- Price: AUD 24.99
- Stock: 0 in stock
- Availability: This book is temporarily out of stock, order will be despatched as soon as fresh stock is received.
- Local release date: 26/09/2019
- Format: Paperback (180mm X 128mm) 236 pages Weight: 300g
- Categories: Wildlife: reptiles & amphibians [WNCK]Australia [1MBF]
This easy-to-use identification guide to the 280 species of snake most commonly seen in Australia is perfect for resident and visitor alike. High quality photographs from Australias top nature photographers are accompanied by detailed species descriptions, which include nomenclature, size, distribution, habits and habitat. The user-friendly introduction covers the geography and climate of Australia, types of habitat, and details of orders and families. Also included is an all-important checklist of all of the snakes of Australia encompassing, for each species, its common and scientific name, and its global IUCN status as at 2018.
Scott Eipper is a herpetological consultant, author and wildlife photographer, who works with his wife Tyese, in their business Nature 4 You. Tyese Eipper is a wildlife consultant and photographer with over 18 years experience working with snakes and other reptiles across Australia.
- Google Preview content