- Art, Music, Design and Photography
- Autism and Aspergers
- Biography and True Stories
- Business and Finance
- Children, Teenage and Educational
- Clinical Psychology
- Computing and IT
- Earth Sciences
- Health and Personal Development
- Lifestyle, Sport and Leisure
- Literature and Literary Studies
- Mathematics and Science
- Society and Social Sciences
- Technology, Engineering, Agriculture
The Caravan & Campervan Cookbook
Over 100 delicious recipes
- ISBN-13: 9781922131546
Imprint: WOODSLANE PRESS
- Author: Proctor, Cathy
- Price: AUD 39.99
- Stock: 725 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 09/05/2019
- Format: Paperback (220mm X 195mm) 240 pages Weight: 680g
- Categories: General cookery & recipes [WBA]Camping & woodcraft [WSZR]Travel tips & advice: general [WTD]Caravan & camp-site guides [WTHH1]Australia [1MBF]
From roasts to rissoles, salads to savouries and dampers to deserts, The Caravan & Campervan Cookbook will help bring a tempting new twist to your travel cooking.
The easy and tempting recipes have all been planned for simplicity as well as good eating, using basic ingredients that are readily available Australia- wide - and all road tested by the authors in the great outdoors. Many of the recipes are illustrated in full colour as are many of the techniques and equipment the authors use whilst out on the road.
The Caravan & Campervan Cookbook also goes further than your usual recipe book with details on the different types of travel cooking gear, advice on menu planning and hints on what to keep as regular stock.
Catherine Proctor is a freelance author and editor who has lived on Sydney’s Northern Beaches for over 20 years. She is the previous author of several cook books and is co-author of three other books for Woodslane: Sydney’s Best Picnic Spots, Parks & Reserves, Sydney’s Best Beaches & Rock Baths and Sydney for Dogs.
- Packed full of easy, tempting recipes using basic, readily-available ingredients.
- Recipies illustrated in full-colour.
- Also includes details on the different types of travel cooking gear, advice on menu planning and hints on what to keep as regular stock.
- Google Preview content