Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
- Art, Music, Design and Photography
- Autism and Aspergers
- Biography and True Stories
- Business and Finance
- Children, Teenage and Educational
- Clinical Psychology
- Computing and IT
- Earth Sciences
- Health and Personal Development
- Lifestyle, Sport and Leisure
- Literature and Literary Studies
- Mathematics and Science
- Society and Social Sciences
- Technology, Engineering, Agriculture
- ISBN-13: 9781922156389
MEDIA PUBLISHING PTY
Imprint: MEDIA PUBLISHING PTY LTD
- Author: Brown, Margaret
- Price: AUD 19.99
- Stock: 106 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 16/12/2019
- Format: Paperback (210mm X 148mm) 88 pages Weight: 200g
- Categories: The arts [A]Photography & photographs [AJ]Photographic equipment & techniques [AJG]Special kinds of photography [AJR]Digital photography: consumer/user guides [UDP]Lifestyle, sport & leisure [W]Travel & holiday [WT]
A few simple tips can make the world of difference to your travel shots; Travel Photography is packed with easy to follow tips and advice on how to take stunning travel photos. This handy guide teaches you how to let your photos tell the story; the best vantage points, creative angles and camera settings to capture superb, eye-catching images of your travel destinations. Travel Photography covers everything from choosing the right camera gear through to tips on photographing scenery, cities, people pictures, close-ups, wildlife, and how to manage images as you travel.
Margaret Brown is technical editor of Photo Review Australia magazine and website and has been writing on photography for more than 30 years. She is author of the popular and extensive Photo Review Pocket Guide series and the Australian Consumer Association’s Choice Guide to Digital Photography.
Expert, easy to follow advice on how to take stunning travel photos; reliable tips on the best camera gear, settings and angles for eye-catching travel shots; high quality book design and insightful sample images.
Bookstore availability promoted on www.PhotoReview.com.au (50,000 unique users per month) and newsletter.
- Google Preview content