Woodslane Online Catalogues
- Danny Dino is not feeling well. What can he do to protect himself and others from getting sick? Dr Pterosaur tells Danny Dino and his friends how to prevent the spread of germs and bugs through correct hand washing, and other useful tips. Can you do the seven-step super handwash just like Danny Dino?
- The Dino Parent-Child Relationship Research Team is composed of experts on early childhood psychology and early childhood education in domestic universities. By analyzing early childhood behaviors, it studies the characteristics of early psychological development, and provides parents with professional advice on understanding their children. It promotes the goal of a healthy parent-child relationship. China.
The Loyal Kid company has been engaged in creating children's books since 2009. The company has a young and energetic illustrators’ team. In addition to making its own children's books, it also undertakes illustration cooperation with both foreign and domestic publishers. China.
- * Explains how viruses can spread through improper cleanliness habits and provides clear instructions to protect everyone.
* Informative but in an accessible and kid-friendly way by using dinosaurs to explain illness and recovery. Aims to quell fears about the corona virus COVID-19, and illness in general, as children can be scared of being unwell and medical procedures.
* Shows healthy relationship between friends, family and teachers and promotes a caring attitude.
Google Preview content