Woodslane Online Catalogues
- Through rhyme and magical illustrations this delightful picture book celebrates the beauty of the child and care-giver relationship and encourages readers to uncover the puzzle of this bond. Based on principles of Attachment Theory, this therapeutic book aims to strengthen connections and inspire people’s journeys to discover what is important.
- Rachel is a mum of three children and lives on the South Coast of Australia. Rachel is a psychologist who has been working with children and their families for ten years. Through her work as a psychologist and her experiences as a mother, she has become deeply passionate about working to improve child wellbeing through the strengthening of parental and child attachment, and the fostering of a well-adjusted family system. Rachel’s mission is to be a voice for children and to empower parents on their parenting journey through connection and methods of intentional parenting. Rachel’s writing was first published in 2014, and her love of writing has grown since then. For Rachel, writing is a way of expressing herself and connecting with others. This is her first Children’s Picture Book. NSW, Australia.
Alexandra Frank is an illustrator and artist. She has worked as a community arts worker with young people and indigenous Australians in remote areas, using art projects as a means to promote community connection. Alexandra’s own paintings are of whimsical half-human, half-animal creatures, flying animals and angels. Alexandra paints images which represent love and our connection with the earth, nature, each other and with our true source. NSW, Australia.
- * The author's experience shines through in this instructional story, which guides families through feelings and emotions together.
* Beautiful mixed media artwork that captures the bond between people and nature.
* Foreword by Kirsty Lee from Gentle Parenting Meme - "Every family needs this book in their home".
Google Preview content