Woodslane Online Catalogues
A World Of Adventures: Colouring Book
- With 10 beautiful spreads to colour in, you'll come with Australian Geographic on a journey around the world to experience adventures of all kinds! In each location – from Africa to Antarctica, you will find adventures designed for thrill-seeking daredevils, from whitewater rafting down Tanzania’s Omo River to mountain-biking the Camino de la Muerte in Bolivia. For adventurers seeking cultural experiences, we’ll show you how to sail a faluka down the Nile River and send a letter from the Penguin Post Office in Antarctica. Animal-lovers will learn about volunteering with baby pandas in China and flying eagles on the Kazakhstan steppe. For travellers interested in history, we’ll explore Stonehenge and the captivating city of Stone Town in Zanzibar. We’ll take you on a tour of some of the most incredible wild sights in the world, from the depths of the Grand Canyon to the picturesque sunrise over Uluru. To stay energised on our journey, we’ll go on a delicious food tour - eating sausage sizzles in Australia and surströmming in Sweden. Most importantly, we’ll learn how to have amazing adventures like this in our own backyards!
- James Gulliver Hancock is a well travelled illustrator known for his playful illustration style. His obsession with drawing everything in the world has seen him work for major projects around the globe, seeing his work appear on everything from billboards, to TV commercials, to ceramics, to books, to board games. He undertook artist residencies all over Europe and most recently has been living in New York where he has worked for a wide variety of high profile clients and taken to the city with his personal project www.allthebuildingsinnewyork.com
- * 10 full spreads to colour of adventures to have on ever continent as well as in your own backyard.
* Contains engaging and informative text about each continent as well.
* Intricate, beautiful and playful illustrations from renowned illustrator James Gulliver Hancock.
* Advertising on Australian Geographic print and digital platforms.
Google Preview content