A deceptively simple book about the nature of inclusiveness. The concepts of mine, yours and ours get depicted and repeated throughout in this quirky, comic tale of an imaginary trip.
Paul Beavis was born in London, England. He studiedGraphic Design at Central St. Martin’s in London before working on children’s animation shows for the BBC and Channel 4. Later, he moved into website design, working for a number of top corporate and creative clients. Paul now lives near the zoo in Wellington, New Zealand, with his partner Nicola. The Trip is his first book with Little Steps Publishing in partnership with Pukeko Pictures. He can be contacted on his website: www.paulbeavis.com and on Instagram @mrpaulbeavis
* An uplifting story where a girl teaches her dog about possession and pronouns while setting off on a magical hot-air balloon trip. Who they meet on their trip allows the girl to amplify andconsolidate her lesson.
* The concepts of mine, yours and ours get depicted and repeated throughout in this quirky, comic tale of an imaginary trip.
* Key themes are friendship, inclusiveness and belonging.
* Forms part of The Book Hungry Bears collectable book set.
* The Book Hungry Bears is a popular animated series for preschoolers that has at its heart, a love of sharing stories.