Woodslane Online Catalogues
Baby Names Australia 2024
Thousands of names and in-depth advice
- Are you having trouble choosing a name for your baby? Do your parents want to follow a family tradition? Does your partner really like a name you absolutely hate? Or do you just need some inspiration? Choosing a name for your newborn can be a challenge. Family, in-laws, friends and countless others all want to be involved in giving your new baby a perfect name. Naming your baby is one of the first things you give your newborn, so its right to think long and hard about the name that you and your partner will give your little one. If you’re struggling for inspiration Baby Names 2024 provides you with over 8000 names, separated into boys and girls names and all listed with their meanings. So whether your baby is a Joel or Jamel, Helena or Heidi, you’ll be able to find the perfect name in Baby Names 2024. As well as thousands of names to choose from Baby Names 2024 includes the year’s most popular names, celebrity choices and trends from 2023, plus great tips and advice on choosing a name.
- Eleanor Turner is an experienced author who regularly writes for the parenting market. She is commonly interviewed in the press as a baby names expert. Catherine Proctor is a freelance author, digital storyteller and editor who has also written and co-authored several other books for Woodslane Press, including the Australian Geographic Camping & Outdoor Family Activity Guide.
- * Now in its 12th edition, specifically adapted for the Australian market.
* Includes over 8000 names.
* Indispensable advice on choosing the right name.
* Review copies to all major parenting and baby magazines.
* Editor Cathy Proctor available for interviews, articles.
Google Preview content