The Future of Service is 5D: Why humans serve best in the digital era, is a book that aspires to redefine our understanding of what service means in an increasingly digital and interconnected world. An eminent voice for service leadership and customer service mastery, Jaquie Scammell has tackled the hard question; how to reclaim the human in ‘human service’. 5D service is a new paradigm that brings the quintessential human qualities of service back into the limelight. This book will equip you with a new framework for understanding and implementing service – a 5D approach that leverages the strengths of both humans and technology. You’ll learn what each of these dimensions entail, how to harmonise them, and how to lead a revolution in your own sphere of influence. The actionable tools within the book make it a valuable resource for every aspiring and current service leader.
Jaquie Scammell is Australia’s leading expert in Customer Service, a sought out speaker, author, Founder and CEO of ServiceQ, helping organsiations reimagine the future of service through mindsets and behaviours. Her work is based not just on theory but rather 35 years of customer service experience translated to practical tools for individuals to take and apply. She is the author of Service Mindset, Service Habits, multi-award winning Service Habits 2nd Edition and a regular blogger and media contributor.
* A must read for service industries who are madly rushing to digitalise for efficiency, compromising what once set them apart – the act of service by a human.
* A practical blueprint for service leaders who are faced navigating an era defined by artificial intelligence, robotics and automation, and are asking what role humans have in the future of service?
* What if I told you that, far from making humans obsolete, the digital era will bring a more dynamic, more authentic form of service than we’ve ever seen before?
* This book is written for people who believe that you can change the world, one customer at a time. It’s time to deprogram what we think customer service is and begin to view it as an ordinary function in our world. When we do this, we’ll serve and lead in a way that influences humanity through small, daily service interactions.
* Whether you’re leading a team, business or community, and whatever the area –government, education, medicine, food production, technology, media, entertainment – you’ll have noticed that the phrase ‘customer service’ doesn’t evoke the enthusiasm it once did. This book will help reimagine the future of service.
* This book will help you imagine a world where you engage with service professionals who aren’t just doing their job, but serving with intention and awareness.
* The book was born out of years of research and practical experience, combined with a burning desire to bridge the gap between technology and human interactions.
* This book will equip you with a new framework for understanding and implementing service – a 5D approach that leverages the strengths of both humans and technology. You’ll learn what each of these dimensions entail, how to harmonise them, and how to lead a revolution in your own sphere of influence.
* Social media campaigns
* 3-month traditional media campaigns to newspapers, TV and radio from February to April 2024. Below is the website link on her personal webpage of the extensive media she does (this has not been updated for 2023) and intends to do in 2024: https://jaquiescammell.com/in-the-media/
* Approximately 25 to 30 keynotes/ speaking engagements per year B2B and public forums
* Several Book award competitions (domestic and international) have been identified for 2024
* First Chapter Free as part of a pre-launch campaign
* Industry specific launch events will be held for 2024 i.e.: aviation AND Stadiums