Sydney's Best Bush Park & City Walks 3/e
The bestselling guide to over 50 fantastic walks
- ISBN-13: 9781925403572
Imprint: WOODSLANE PRESS
- Author: Stuart, Veechi
- Price: AUD 29.99
- Stock: 1267 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 07/06/2019
- Format: Paperback (220mm X 130mm) 224 pages Weight: 440g
- Categories: Walking, hiking, trekking [WSZC]Travel & holiday guides [WTH]
Sydney’s Best Bush Park & City Walks includes over 50 walks throughout the Sydney basin. Each walk specifies the distance, the total ascent and descent, the grade and the estimated duration and is accompanied by an accurate full-colour map using latest GPS technology. Snippets about Sydney’s history and the environment add colour and interest to the walking experience. Families will enjoy information regarding child-friendly walks, and how to explore the bush safely with children of all ages. Over 150 full-colour photos complement the text, and provide you with a clear sense of the features on each walk. This guide will help you discover many of Sydney’s classic walks, as well as some wild and adventurous tracks that few know exist.
Veechi Stuart is a freelance author, journalist and former Sydney Morning Herald columnist. Veechi has lived in the Sydney region since 1987 and is passionate about bushwalking, the local community and the environment. Veechi is also the author of Blue Mountains Best Bushwalks and co-author of Sydney’s Best Picnic Spots and Beaches.
- Location maps
- Introduction: Public transport; Walk grades and times; Walking with children; Taking your dog; Looking after the environment
- Walks at a glance
- Sydney’s Best Bush, Park & City Walks: Central; North; Northwest; Southwest; South
- Useful addresses & contacts
- 40,000 copies sold of the previous editions
- One of the bestselling books in Woodslane Press’ walking guides series
- Covers a variety of short walks, half-day walks & longer walks
- Includes colour maps, photos and detailed walk notes
- Google Preview content