My Pregnancy - Australian Edition
- ISBN-13: 9781925403619
- Publisher/Imprint: WOODSLANE PRESS
- Author: Girling, Dr Jo
- Price: AUD 34.99
- Stock: 1024 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 17/11/2017
- Format: Paperback (234mm X 170mm) 404 pages Weight: 600g
- Categories: Pregnancy, birth & baby care [VFXB]
Dont you and your baby deserve the best? Now in its 7th edition, My Pregnancy gives you all the latest advice and guidance at your fingertips, including: Your babys development week-by-week and stage-by-stage; What to eat, what to avoid, and the new advice on peanuts; The latest guidelines on smoking, drinking and the importance of Omega 3; advice on labour and your babys birth; Information on Downs tests, and the latest Whooping cough vaccine advice; Fashion tips from JoJo Maman Bebe; The latest celeb bumps and babies. Written by a team of experts, including an obstetrician, midwife and nutritionist, My Pregnancy brings you the specialist advice you can trust.
The author team is led by obstetrician Dr Joanna Girling, midwife Pippa Nightingale and parenting journalist Kate Street. Also contributing is nutritionist Dr Rana Conway.
- Written by a team of pregnancy experts.
- Takes you through pregnancy step-by-step, from trying to conceive right through to the birth.
- Includes the latest advice on diet, lifestyle and medical tests and vaccines.
- Over 2000 copies sold of the previous edition
- Over 350, 000 babies born in Australia last year
- Latest Australian research and information pertaining to child birth processes and guidance
- Publicity campaign : The Australian newspaper/ Woman’s day / Australian Woman’s Weekly
- Google Preview content