Brisbane's Best Bush, Bay & City Walks 3/e
The full colour guide to 35 fantastic walks
- ISBN-13: 9781925403794
Imprint: WOODSLANE PRESS
- Author: McLay, Dianne
- Price: AUD 29.99
- Stock: 1501 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 23/02/2018
- Format: Paperback (220mm X 130mm) 192 pages Weight: 400g
- Categories: Walking, hiking, trekking [WSZC]Travel & holiday guides [WTH]
Explore 35 of Brisbane’s most picturesque and interesting walks, with walks for all ages and fitness levels. A bestseller in the first and second editions, this fully-updated version includes detailed walk information, full-colour photos and comprehensive maps. Brisbane’s subtropical climate and relaxed outdoor lifestyle make it the ideal city to explore on foot. Brisbane’s Best Bush, Bay and City Walks helps you explore Brisbane’s urban villages, bushland and wildlife reserves, streets rich in history and art, the shores of Moreton Bay and lush riverside parklands. Walks range from leisurely strolls along the riverside to more rugged tracks in the city’s bushland areas.
Dianne McLay is a writer and photographer who has lived in Brisbane, on and off, for thirty years. After travelling and living overseas for a number of years Dianne has concluded that Brisbane’s relaxed, outdoor lifestyle makes it one of the best cities in the world to explore on foot.
Dianne is also the author or co-author and photographer of other Woodslane publications: Best of Brisbane, Best Village and Coastal Walks of the Sunshine Coast, and Building Brisbane’s History.
- Walk Locations
- Introduction: Public transport; Walk grades and times; Walking with children; Taking your dog; Track closures; Looking after the environment; Guided walks
- Brisbane’s Best Bush, Bay & City Walks at a Glance
- Brisbane’s Best Bush, Bay & City Walks: Inner City; North; South; East; West; Bayside
- Safety Tips
- Swimming Pools with Public Access
- Brisbane Wildlife
- Part of Australia’s best-selling walking guide series with over 20 titles and nearly 200,000 copies in print
- Explore walks from Mt Coota-tha to Manly, Redcliffe to Daisy Hill
- Learn about Brisbane history and environment
- Discover the best walks for you and your party
- Find out about local activities and attractions
- Includes colour maps, photos and detailed walk notes
- Google Preview content